Parent Sponsored Dry Grad 2018-2019
The Parent Sponsored Dry Grad committees are looking for volunteers to help make your grade 12's final year memorable. If you would like to volunteer or be kept in the loop on what is happening please contact them firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: ALL EVENTS AND FUNDRAISING IS DONE BY PARENTS AND STUDENTS INVOLVED WITH PARENT SPONSORED DRY GRAD, FOR DRY GRAD. NONE OF THE EVENTS ARE SCHOOL DISTRICT 57 EVENTS.
- Dry Grad Clothing
- A Bottle account has been opened at the Return it Center by Costco, please tell them that it is for CHSS Dry Grad. Take a copy of the receipt to the school office.
- Boston Pizza Receipts and Canadian Tire money collected at the school office
- Oct 11 -- Parent Grad meeting 6 pm MPR
- Oct 17 -- Dry Grad meeting 7 pm in the library
- Oct 22-24 -- Grad clothing logo selection
- Oct 22-26 -- Grad photos after school
- Oct 31 -- Grad Write Up and Most Likely forms for the Yearbook due
- Nov 14 -- Dry Grad meeting 7pm in the library
- Nov 26 -- Grad photo retakes
- Dec 11 -- Dry Grad meeting 7 pm in the library