Utility links 2901 Griffiths Avenue, Prince George, BC, V2M 2S7| Phone: (250) 562-6441| Contact Us
Prince George Secondary School
PGSS the place to be
Grade 12 - Grad Info

Oct 2019 Grad Mtg.pptx

**If you would like to be added to the Scholarship email list, please email Mary LaMarre at mlmarre@sd57.bc.ca**

UNBC Awards Financial Aid Pamphlet (August 2019).pdf

 UNBC Dual Credit Package for 2019-20

2019 Application Form - UNBC and SD57 Dual Credit Program f.pdf

2019 SD57-UNBC Dual Credit Nomination Package wo sponsorshi.pdf

September 2019 Course List University of Northern British C.pdf

Janaury 2020 Course List University of Northern British Col.pdf

SD 57 Fillable Sponsorship Form Dual Credit 2019.pdf


Valedictory Ceremony  Friday, June 5, 2020

Eat a big breakfast! Please bring a snack and water with you. Please leave valuables and larger items at home or with a family member as you will not have a secure place to store belongings. You will be able to store a small purse/bag under your chair for the ceremony (not a backpack).

11:00 AM----Students arrive at CN Center 

Formal Attire:

- Lightweight collared shirt and dress pants/skirt.

- Lightweight dress.

- Comfortable dress shoes recommend.

11:15 AM-----All Grads move downstairs for photo. Grads only.

- Assemble in bleaches as directed for Class of 2018 photo.

- STAY downstairs -You can NOT go back outside.

12:00 PM-----Grads line up alphabetically around concourse. Assistance will be provided.

- Eat your snack!

- Drink your water.

- Use the washroom.

12:15 PM-----Doors open for quests to be seated.

1:00 PM------ Valedictory Ceremony begins.

3:15 PM - 3:30 PM---Valedictory Ceremony ends.

3:30 PM - 4:30 PM----Reception for all Grads, Family, and PGSS Staff on the concourse (Section W).

- Please join us for light refreshments.

- Celebration and photo opportunities.


Valedictory Ceremony fees are to be paid at the office - $120 - cash or cheque only! Fees are due on or before November 30, 2019


Valedictory Ceremony Facility Rental

Rental of Gown and Stole

Cap and Souvenir Tassel

6 Tickets to Ceremony

5x7 photo and certificate


Parent-Sponsored Dry Grad Committee 2019