Utility links 201 Ash Street , PO Box 370, Valemount, BC, V0E 2Z0| Phone: (250) 566-4431| Contact Us
Valemount Secondary School


โ€‹What is Graduation Transitions?

Graduation Transitions is a is a graduation requirement for all BC secondary school students. 

How will students at V.S.S complete their Graduation Transition requirements?

Course completion is determined by a mixture of course work and self-directed work outside the classroom. Students may meet certain requirements through work completed in other courses. Students are responsible for completing other work on their own time.

โ€‹When do I have to complete the work for this course ?

All criteria must be completed in order to graduate. Due dates are announced throughout the course of the year. 


How and where do I submit my work?

Type or very neatly print work.  All work must be in a binder, duotang or folder of some sort. Hand in work to Mr. Hanson or to the Graduation Transitions Box in the office. Work will be returned to the office.


What are the components of Graduation Transitions?

Valemount Secondary School

201 Ash Street , PO Box 370, Valemount, BC, V0E 2Z0 Phone: (250) 566-4431 |Fax: (250) 566-4551 | We respectfully acknowledge that School District No. 57 resides on the unceded ancestral lands of the Lheidli T'enneh First Nations, McLeod Lake Indian Band and the Simpcw First Nation. It is our honour to walk alongside our indigenous communities in educating our students.