2019 - 2020 Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten registration for September 2019 opens Jan 29, 2019
Children whose fifth birthday falls on or before December 31, 2019 are eligible to enter Kindergarten in September 2019.
Click here to find out more information and access the online application.
2019 - 2020 Student Transfer Process
The Online Student Transfer Process For September 2019 is now closed
This application provides a way for parents to request registration for their student at a school other than their catchment school.
Online Grade 8 Transition Process for Independent Schools
Grade 7-8 Transition Process for September 2019 is now closed
Students who currently attend grade 7 at an independent school within the SD57 school district boundaries can apply to a SD57 school for grade 8 using this process.
General Registration Information
To register your student for school please go to your catchment school and bring with you:
- Birth Certificate original
- Proof of address
- Care Card or BC Services Card
- Last report card
If you are not sure of your catchment click here to use our interactive map
Schools Operating at Full Enrolment Capacity:
Schools listed below are operating at full enrolment capacity.
Admission of out-of-catchment students is not anticipated.
- College Heights Elementary – French Immersion program, Maximum of 40 Kindergarten Students
- École Lac des Bois – Maximum of 60 Kindergarten Students
- Spruceland Traditional Elementary, Maximum of 40 Kindergarten Students
- Polaris Montessori Elementary – Maximum of 40 Kindergarten Students
- Hart Highlands
- Ron Brent
- College Heights Secondary
- Duchess Park Secondary, Regular Program only
Staff at the school will be available to assist you as required.
For more information on registration and catchment areas please refer to Policy 5119 – School Catchment Areas, Registration and Student Transfers