2019 - 2020 Kindergarten Registration
Children whose fifth birthday falls on or before December 31, 2019 are eligible to enter Kindergarten in September 2019.
Kindergarten registration for September 2019 will open 9:00 am January 29, 2019. Registration should be completed through our online form. More information and links will be provided closer to the opening date.
Note that registration applications must be made to your catchment school, if you do not know your catchment school you can look it up using your home address in our interactive map here: http://www.sd57.bc.ca/Parents/StudentReg/School%20Catchment/Pages/default.aspx
2019 - 2020 Student Transfer Process
The online student transfer process to request transfers for the 2019 - 2020 school year will be open for applications from 9:00 am February 6, 2019 to 3:00 pm March 6, 2019. More information and links will be provided closer to the opening date.
2018 - 2019 School Year Information
General Registration Information
To register your student for school please go to your catchment school and bring with you:
- Birth Certificate original
- Proof of address
- Care Card or BC Services Card
- Last report card
If you have any questions about catchments visit http://www.sd57.bc.ca/Parents/StudentReg/School%20Catchment/Pages/default.aspx for more information.
Schools Operating at Full Enrolment Capacity:
Schools listed below are operating at full enrolment capacity.
Admission of out-of-catchment students is not anticipated.
- College Heights Elementary – French Immersion program, Maximum of 40 Kindergarten Students
- École Lac des Bois – Maximum of 60 Kindergarten Students
- Spruceland Traditional Elementary, Maximum of 40 Kindergarten Students
- Polaris Montessori Elementary – Maximum of 40 Kindergarten Students
- Hart Highlands
- College Heights Secondary
- Duchess Park Secondary, Regular Program only
Staff at the school will be available to assist you as required.
For more information on registration and catchment areas please refer to Policy 5119 – School Catchment Areas, Registration and Student Transfers