Online Student Transfer Process For September 2020
Opens February 5, 2020 9:00 am
Closes March 5, 2020 3:00 pm
CLICK HERE to access the application page
- All transfer applications must be made using the electronic form, a link will be supplied here when the application process begins
- A time and date is automatically assigned to each application received. Applications will be considered in order of receipt. Staff at district schools are available to assist you with the online system during the application process.
- Once a transfer is granted, the student must not return to the catchment area school for at least one school year.
- Parents wishing the return of their child to the previous school must make application under this policy.
- Parents are responsible for transportation to and from the school they are applying to.
- All transfers will be effective September 2020.
- For more information please refer to: Policy 5119 – School Catchment Areas, Registration and Student Transfers