Mrs. Spike firstname.lastname@example.org Deals with students with last name starting with A-F; U-Z
Mrs. Parker email@example.com Deals with students with last name starting with G-O
Mrs. Manhas firstname.lastname@example.org Deals with students with last name starting with P-T
- Which grades qualify for spares? Grades 11-12
- How can I apply for a spare? Come visit the counsellors
- How can I change a class? Phone or visit the counsellors
- What can I do about bullying? Talk to the principal/counsellors
- How can we contact you? Website and/or drop in to the school
- What do I do if I know before grade 11 that I want to get into a trade?
Course Change or Dropping a Course
- Add/Drop Course Forms must be picked up from the office or your counsellor and require parent and counsellor signatures. After the course change deadline, signatures are required by the teacher, parent, counsellor and administrator to drop a class.
Grade 12 students who are applying to a post-secondary institution must complete this by June 30. Admission offers may be delayed or denied if students do not authorize the release of their transcript data.
Students wishing to have their marks forwarded in the early admission transfer to BC Electronic PSIs and the Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC) must submit their selections by April 30.
Further instructions are available at:
Provincial Assessment Schedule