SD57 offers learning opportunities for adults (age 18 and older) with face to face tutoring and support in our Centre at 3400 Westwood Dr. We offer upgrading in Mathematics and English as well as courses leading to graduation in either the regular BC Dogwood or the Adult Dogwood Program. Registration for Continuing Education is done on a drop-in basis. Please bring a piece of BC photo ID and, if possible, records from your last high school.
To be eligible to graduate in the Adult Graduation Program, adult students (18 years of age or over) must earn at least 20 credits in the secondary system or complete five courses in the post-secondary system. Courses and credits can be counted from the British Columbia School System and/or the Adult Basic Education (ABE) Program.
The Adult Learning Centre will be open beginning October 13. Due to Covid-19 we have limited hours (listed below) and some new protocols we must follow.
All students must perform the following Health Check before entering the Learning Centre
2020.09.14 Daily Health Check for Staff and Visitors.pdf
- All students must enter through the side door (follow the signs) and sign in and sanitize upon arrival
- All Students will be required to wear masks
- A maximum of 10 adult students will be permitted in the Learning Centre at one time
- Students may need to wait until a spot is free before entering the Learning Centre
- Students will be required to sign in each time they attend
- Hours are subject to change on the COVID-19 situation and guidelines from Northern Health
Regular Hours of Operation - Learning Centre
|Monday||10:00 am to 2:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am to 2:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am to 2:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am to 2:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am to noon|
Thank you for your patience