Parent Advisory Council
Check out our Facebook page for upcoming information:
Spruceland Traditional Elementary PAC
- Chair: Meghan Buehler
- Vice Chair: Amy Dhanjal
- Treasurer: Krista Watkins
- Secretary: Elizabeth Cox
- DPAC Rep: Tara Gauthier
- Member at Large 1: Kelly Andrews
- Member at Large 2: Michelle Saunderson
Phone: Spruceland Traditional Elementary
250-563-4208 (Please leave a message with Ms. Scheck and we will return your phone call)
- To advise the school principal and staff on parental views about school programs, policies, and activities
- To communicate with parents, and to promote co-operation between the home and the school in providing for the education of children
- To assist parents in accessing the system, and to advocate on behalf of parents and students.
- To organize PAC activities and events
- To contribute to the effectiveness of the school by promoting the involvement of parents and other community members
Future PAC Meetings
All parents at Spruceland Traditional Elementary are invited to attend PAC meetings. PAC Meetings are the second Wednesday of the month at 6:00pm. Due to the current COVID 19 procedures, meetings will be virtual until further notice. Please contact the email below if you are interested in finding our more information about attending meetings. With our fundraising efforts, Spruceland Traditional Elementary PAC is able to financially suppport many events in our school: busing for field trips, class supplies, family events etc. Please check out some of the simple ways you can help support our school.
We would like to hear from YOU our school parents!! Do you have any successful experiences with fundraising campaigns? Please share them with by email at email@example.com.
Remember - the money and resources we raise support our children!