MyEdBC Family Portal
About the MyEducation BC Family Portal
MyEducation BC (MyEdBC) SD57 Family Portal provides a new way to access and view your child's school attendance, term grades, and other information.
The MyEducation BC application is a secure portal protecting student information by following the rules and regulations of the School Act and the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA).
If you have not already, parents/guardians will receive an email message from [email protected] with login ID and a temporary password.
If you require further support to create your Family Portal Account, please contact your child's school.
Kindergarten Registration in MyEducation BC
- The form is organized in tabs that collect different kinds of information. Use the Next buttons at the bottom to move from tab to tab.
- You will be asked to select the year you want to register for, make sure to pick 2023-2024.
- Set Prince George as your school district first and then select your school.
- If you cannot find your school in the list please check that you are using the correct form. Check the Registration page to be sure.
- You may upload scans of required documents, however it is still required that the original documents are brought to the school along with the additional forms before registration will be accepted. Note that uploaded documents must be clear and easy to read.